Monday, December 1, 2008

Painting again... woot!

For the first time in a long time... I sat down at my computer and did not mindless surf the latest tech news. Nor did I play a game... I cranked up the Itunes, opened Photoshop and started doodling with my favorite brush Preset: Chalk 23, and inspired by Middle Eastern flavours began to paint this alley way...

Here is a close up of the little dude sitting in the window with his cat... I have a feeling there will be more than one feline by the time I am done.

The final project will span three canvases, and have the three prespectives of looking upward, outward (current piece) and downward, into a labrynthine marketplace around a pool of green sunlit water... I hope to hang them in our kitchen..

3 comments:

kndrewa said...

rad. i love the light coming from the cat-boys domicile, and the crazy shingled opening for his balcony.

good show!

pwong said...

Hi Jude,
Thank you for showing me the work in progress. It's amazing! It's like exploring an unknown imaginary world. I can't wait to see the finish work...
Phil

Alanaseay said...

So cool dude! When do you expect to finish it. Can't wait to see the completed work! A little bird told me you have a wicked children's book you wrote and are illustrating....when can we see that hit the streets??? Keep up your amazing work and let's see you in the press!!!!! ;)